domingo, 30 de mayo de 2010

Unit 3, Lesson A

Hi there!..This is homework from Unit 3, Lesson A..I'm going to show you some items from a very special place, My Room!..and i'm also going to talk about them..enjoy!


May the hapiness be with you...
Andrea

Dialogue

Right now I’m in my room and I’m going to show you some items.

First, my candle collection. I love scented candles, and whenever I’m stressed out I just light them and that helps me a lot. Over here I have some of my CDs. There are ‘Fall Out Boy’ CDs and ‘Red Hot Chili Peppers’ CDs, among others. I also have a ‘Beatles’ DVD and some ‘Beatles’ cassettes. These are some pictures with friends, my family and my boyfriend, I really love to collect photo frames and put pictures all over my room. Here we have my computer, this was a gift from my mom and I do all my homework in it while I listen to music and I also watch lots of movies. Finally, here are some of my favorite items. They are My ‘Beatles’ Poster, my ‘Beatles LOVE’ CD, and of course my bed. I love ‘The Beatles’ as you can see, that’s why I like these items so much, they were really cool gifts. And I love my bed because I love to sleep all the time. Thank you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario