miércoles, 28 de julio de 2010
Hello!..in this presentation I'll talk a little bit about my family!
My grandparents’ names are Gerardo and Antonia; they’re my mother’s parents. And Francisco and Maria, they’re my father’s parents. My mom has a sister, she’s my aunt Vicky, she’s married to my uncle Juan and they recently had a baby, my cousin Victoria. My father has a sister as well, my aunt Manuela, she’s married to my uncle Ismael and they have two daughters and one son, Fabiola, Paola and Juan. My cousin Juan has a wife, her name is Maria, and they have a daughter, Valeria.
martes, 22 de junio de 2010
- Emma: Hey, Dan, I’m really hungry. Let’s eat.
- Dan: Okay. Do you like American food?
- Emma: I love it!
- Dan: Cool, I know a great restaurant. It’s called Foodlicious. Their Hot Cakes are amazing.
- Emma: You know…I don’t really like Hot Cakes.
- Dan: Well, they have Pizza and Chicken Fingers, too.
- Emma: Sounds great – I love Pizza. Let’s go!
- Andrea: Hello everyone, today Sofia Guerra is here with us to answer some questions. Thanks for talking with me, Sofia.
- Sofia: It’s my pleasure!
- Andrea: So, please tell us a little about yourself.
- Sofia: Well, my name’s Sofia Guerra, I’m from Maracaibo, Venezuela. I’m a sophomore in Law school and I’m studying in URBE.
- Andrea: Okay, which classes are you taking this quarter?
- Sofia: This quarter, I’m taking an Administrative Law class, an Advance Legal Writing class, a Human Rights class and an English class.
- Andrea: And how are you doing so far in your classes?
- Sofia: I’m doing okay in my Human Rights class, but I’m not doing so great in my Administrative Law class.
- Andrea: What about your English class?
- Sofia: I’m doing great! I really like my English class.
- Andrea: That’s great! Thank you so much!
Hi there!..This is my homework from Unit 4, Lesson A...here are some pictures of people doing everyday activities...I hope you like it!
May the hapiness be with you...